COPIERS & PRINTERS
The application that gathers the documents that you’re ready to work on. That document may be gathered from a pre-existing electronic document, a newly scanned document, an inbound fax, an inbound e-mail, etc.
The action of altering the document in an automated fashion.
How a document is moved, in an automated fashion, to a storage location, an e-mail address, a fax destination or all of these at the same time. If a document is indexed, it can be routed without user intervention to the correct location.
- Creating searchable PDFs & editable documents
- Store and share documents based on indexing and metadata
- Route documents based on bar codes
- Browse and save to your network from the copier
- Bates stamp, redact and share legal documents
- Integrate with a document management package
- Share medical records, while covering HIPAA compliance
- Score and manage students tests and quizzes throughout
the school year
Our fundamental process and strategy of constantly aligning you with a set of industry best practices and producing ROI is what sets us apart from the rest.
Share & Store:
The process of storing, collaborating and distributing your document among your co-workers or clients. Some features include document locking, version control, write control and built in reporting.
A solution used to track, manage and store documents, while reducing paper. Graffen carries multiple Document Management packages, which can be customized to meet your needs. Some of those features include:
- Store all your documents in an intelligent and organized fashion
using robust indexing capabilities, which will allow you to know
exactly where everything is at all times.
- A robust search engine that will allow you to accurately browse
your company’s knowledge base.
- Version control will allow you to save every version of a document
when it’s uploaded, allowing you to go back in its history.
- Permissions allow you to choose who has the ability to delete or
- Productivity levels within your organization will no doubt soar
when you and your staff use a document management system to
manage and organize files.
- You’ll be doing your part to save the earth – less paper
means more trees.
- You’ll be able to reduce your physical paper storage because your
documents will be saved electronically, allowing you to offer
larger bonuses to your staff.