COPIERS & PRINTERS
Document Management and Workflow
In the past copiers simply made copies and prints. Today we’re able to create document workflows that allow for efficiencies within your paperwork process. From the copier’s control panel, we’ve automated steps that you normally take when altering, routing and storing documents. Stellar.
Here’s the process
Capture | Process | Route | Share & Store | Document Management
The application that gathers the documents that you’re ready to work on. That document may be gathered from a pre-existing electronic document, a newly scanned document, an inbound fax, an inbound e-mail, etc.
The action of altering the document in an automated fashion.
How a document is moved, in an automated fashion, to a storage location, an e-mail address, a fax destination or all of these at the same time. If a document is indexed, it can be routed without user intervention to the correct location.
- Creating searchable PDFs & editable documents
- Store and share documents based on indexing and metadata
- Route documents based on bar codes
- Browse and save to your network from the copier
- Bates stamp, redact and share legal documents
- Integrate with a document management package
- Share medical records, while covering HIPAA compliance
- Score and manage students tests and quizzes throughout
the school year
Our fundamental process and strategy of constantly aligning you with a set of industry best practices and producing ROI is what sets us apart from the rest.
Share & Store:
The process of storing, collaborating and distributing your document among your co-workers or clients. Some features include document locking, version control, write control and built in reporting.
A solution used to track, manage and store documents, while reducing paper. Graffen carries multiple Document Management packages, which can be customized to meet your needs. Some of those features include:
- Store all your documents in an intelligent and organized fashion
using robust indexing capabilities, which will allow you to know
exactly where everything is at all times.
- A robust search engine that will allow you to accurately browse
your company’s knowledge base.
- Version control will allow you to save every version of a document
when it’s uploaded, allowing you to go back in its history.
- Permissions allow you to choose who has the ability to delete or
- Productivity levels within your organization will no doubt soar
when you and your staff use a document management system to
manage and organize files.
- You’ll be doing your part to save the earth – less paper
means more trees.
- You’ll be able to reduce your physical paper storage because your
documents will be saved electronically, allowing you to offer
larger bonuses to your staff.